450 MHz InGaAs Low Noise Photodetector
The PD450MA is an AC-coupled high-speed InGaAs photoreceiver. It features a high transimpedance gain, very low noise, and a -3 dB bandwidth of 450 MHz.
The PD450MA comes in a rugged aluminum case with an FC fiber receptable and a 50 Ω coupled SMA output. It operates from a single 11-15 V DC supply.
OEM versions without a case are available upon request.
- -3 dB bandwidth: 300 kHz to 450 MHz
- High transimpedance gain: 3000 V/W (1300 nm)
- Wavelength range: 1000 nm to 1700 nm
- 11-15 V single supply
- Input: FC fiber receptable
- Output: 50 Ω coupled SMA plug
- Damage threshold: >15 mW
- Reasonable pricing (contact us for a quote)
- Laser pulse monitoring
- Noise measurements
For questions, purchase orders or custom modifications please