600 MHz Dual-Balanced InGaAs Low Noise Photodetector
The BPD600MA is an AC-coupled high-speed dual-balanced InGaAs photoreceiver. Due to its high transimpedance gain, its very low noise, and its bandwidth of 600 MHz, it is ideally suited for future ultrahigh speed swept-source OCT systems with depth scan line rates up to above 1 MHz.
The BPD600MA comes in a rugged aluminum case with two FC fiber receptables and a 50 Ω coupled SMA output. It operates from a single 11-15 V DC supply.
OEM versions without a case are available upon request.
- Bandwidth: 300 kHz to 600 MHz (AC cutoff 30 kHz to 5 MHz on request)
- High transimpedance gain: 3500 V/W (1550 nm)
- Low noise: typically -130 dBm/Hz noise level
NEP 20 pW/sqrt(Hz) (at 1550 nm)
- Wavelength range: 1000 nm to 1700 nm
- 11-16 V single supply
- Input: FC fiber receptables
- Output: 50 Ω coupled SMA plug
- Damage threshold: >15 mW
- Ultrahigh speed SS-OCT imaging
- Single-ended use possible as well
For questions, purchase orders or custom modifications please