2 GHz InGaAs Low Noise Photodetector
The PD2GA from Wieserlabs is an AC-coupled high-speed InGaAs photoreceiver with high transimpedance gain, very low noise and a bandwidth of 2 GHz.
The PD2GA comes in a rugged aluminum case with an FC fiber receptable and a 50 Ω coupled SMA output. It operates from a single 11-15 V DC supply.
OEM versions without a case are available upon request.
- -3 dB bandwidth: 300 kHz to 2 GHz
- High transimpedance gain: 3000 V/W (1300 nm)
- Wavelength range: 1000 nm to 1700 nm
- 11-15 V single supply
- Input: FC fiber receptable
- Output: 50 Ω coupled SMA plug
- Damage threshold: >15 mW
- Laser pulse monitoring
- Noise measurements
For questions, purchase orders or custom modifications please