Digital Integrating Photodiode with USB
LEAD TIME: 4 WEEKS
The IPD4A is a highly-integrated, true gated charge integrator to be attached directly to up to four photo diodes. After a trigger pulse, up to four inputs are integrated simultaneously for an adjustable amount of time (boxcar integrator). The measurement is digitized with integrated 20 bit analog-to-digital converters and transferred over the USB link to a computer.
The IPD4A is compatible with a wide range of photodiodes including both silicon (Si)-based and InGaAs-based ones with various sensitive areas. While we supply the IPD4A with certain high quality detectors from Hamamatsu, you can also have the full choice over wavelength and sensitive area by specifiying or directly providing the photodiodes to be integrated into the IPD4A.
The IPD4A comes in a rugged aluminum case and is fully USB-powered.
NOTE: For new applications, consider using the IPD4B. This is the successor of the IPD4A with an improved feature set.
- Simultaneous integration of up to four inputs at up to 1.15 kHz repetition rate
- Each measurement includes signal and background acquisition
- Adjustable gate time 8μs to 64μs with internal timer
- High accuracy, low drift
- Tunable full scale range 12pC to 350pC
- Easy-to-use USB interface
- Very high resolution due to 20 bit ADC
- Extremely low noise integrator:
For 350pC full scale range <10ppm noise and <20ppm noise down to 50pC full-scale range (typ.)
This corresponds to a dynamic range in excess of 1:105.
- External trigger rising or falling edge
- Small form factor: 60 x 83 x 21 mm (60 x 83 x 20 mm also available)
- Comes with easy to use LabView drivers
- Laser pulse monitoring and signal
measurement in 1 kHz systems
- Shot-to-shot pulse noise measurements
- Digital two or four segment photodiodes
R. Mundt, G. Ryseck, P. Gilch, Femtosecond spectroscopy group, Chemistry, University of Düsseldorf, Germany (May 2014)
For questions, purchase orders or custom modifications please