200 MHz InGaAs Low Noise Photodetector with DC Coupling
LEAD TIME: 4 WEEKS
The DPD200MA is a DC-coupled high-speed dual-balanced InGaAs photoreceiver. It features a high transimpedance gain, very low noise and a -3 dB bandwidth of 250 MHz (flat to 200 MHz).
The DPD200MA comes in a rugged aluminum case with two FC fiber receptables and a 50 Ω coupled SMA output. It operates from a single 11-15 V DC supply. It also features two SMA monitor outputs that reflect the optical power on each photo diode.
OEM versions without a case are available upon request.
- Bandwidth: flat to 200 MHz (-3 dB at 250 MHz)
- High transimpedance gain: 7500 V/W (1550 nm) into 50 Ω (15000 V/W into high impedance inputs)
- NEP 7 pW/sqrt(Hz) (at 1550 nm, 0-100 MHz)
- Wavelength range: 1000 nm to 1700 nm
- 11-15 V single supply
- Input: FC fiber receptables
- Output: SMA, 50 Ω coupling
- Two SMA monitor outputs
- Damage threshold: >15 mW
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Single-ended use also possible
For questions, purchase orders or custom modifications please