270 MHz Dual-Balanced InGaAs Low Noise Photodetector
The BPD270MA5 is an AC-coupled high-speed dual-balanced InGaAs photoreceiver. It features a high transimpedance gain, very low noise and a -3 dB bandwidth of 270 MHz. The low frequency AC cutoff is set to >5 MHz to help suppress low frequency noise like acoustic vibrations.
The BPD270MA5 comes in a rugged aluminum case with two FC fiber receptables and a 50 Ω coupled SMA output. It operates from a single 11-15 V DC supply.
OEM versions without a case are available upon request.
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz to 270 MHz
- High transimpedance gain: 3500 V/W (1550 nm)
- Low noise: Typically -130 dBm/Hz noise level
NEP 20 pW/sqrt(Hz) (at 1550 nm)
- Wavelength range: 1000 nm to 1700 nm
- 11-16 V single supply
- Input: FC fiber receptables
- Output: 50 Ω coupled SMA plug
- Damage threshold: >15 mW
- Single-ended use possible as well
For questions, purchase orders or custom modifications please